What is a Good Golly Photography workshop?
This is a workshop for all of you who took the plunge and bought that fancy dslr,
but still aren't sure how to use it. I will teach you how to finally get off of the auto setting and start
taking some remarkable photographs!
What will I learn?
• The Basics: How to use your digital slr camera
• The Settings: Aperture (f-stop), shutter speed, ISO, & how they all work
• The Lighting: How to find the best light and tips on using your flash
• The Rules: How to use the rule of thirds
• The Magic: How to capture those priceless moments
• The Big Picture: How to compose your shots like the pros
• The Memories: How to organize these beautiful images and have them printed
• The Goods: Learn about the latest accessories every photographer must have
What can I take home?
• A Good Golly Photography workbook covering all of the material discussed
• A "Quick Tips and Tricks" book to keep in your camera bag
• A bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors
How much is it?
$200 for the 3 hour workshop.
The workshop includes the instruction, a practice session, your workbook, breakfast, a bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors, and a chance to win some amazing door prizes!
Want to get emails about workshops and other Good Golly Photography events! Just go to the Contact page and send me a message letting me know you want to be put on my mailing list.
Here are some of my favorite vendors. These great companies send swag for your goodie bags as well as some awesome door prizes!