What is a Good Golly Photography workshop?
This is a workshop for all of you who took the plunge and bought that fancy dslr,
but still aren't sure how to use it. I will teach you how to finally get off of the auto setting and start
taking some remarkable photographs!
What will I learn?
• The Basics: How to use your digital slr camera
• The Settings: Aperture (f-stop), shutter speed, ISO, & how they all work
• The Lighting: How to find the best light and tips on using your flash
• The Rules: How to use the rule of thirds
• The Magic: How to capture those priceless moments
• The Big Picture: How to compose your shots like the pros
• The Memories: How to organize these beautiful images and have them printed
• The Goods: Learn about the latest accessories every photographer must have
What can I take home?
• A Good Golly Photography workbook covering all of the material discussed
• A "Quick Tips and Tricks" book to keep in your camera bag
• A bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors
How much is it?
$175 for the 3 hour workshop.
The workshop includes the instruction, a practice session, your workbook, breakfast, a bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors, and a chance to win some amazing door prizes!
Want to get emails about workshops and other Good Golly Photography events! Just go to the Contact page and send me a message letting me know you want to be put on my mailing list.
Despite the terrible weather, we had a great turn out at my last workshop.
Here are some of my favorite vendors. These great companies send swag for your goodie bags as well as some awesome door prizes!