What is a Good Golly Photography workshop?
This is a workshop for all of you who took the plunge and bought that fancy dslr,
but still aren't sure how to use it. I will teach you how to finally get off of the auto setting and start taking some remarkable photographs!
What will I learn?
- The Basics: How to use your digital slr camera
- The Settings: Aperture (f-stop), shutter speed, ISO, & how they all work
- The Lighting: How to find the best light and tips on using your flash
- The Rules: How to use the rule of thirds
- The Magic: How to capture those priceless moments
- The Big Picture: How to compose your shots like the pros
- The Memories: How to organize these beautiful images and have them printed
- The Goods: Learn about the latest accessories every photographer must have
What can I take home?
- A Good Golly Photography workbook covering all of the material discussed
- A "Quick Tips and Tricks" book to keep in your camera bag
- A bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors
How much is it?
$175 for the 3 hour workshop.
The workshop includes breakfast, the instruction, a practice session, your workbook, a bag of goodies from some of my favorite vendors, and a chance to win some amazing door prizes!
Where is it?
Good Golly Photography Studio
777 S. Cox
in The Art Factory